This service enables you to pre-book a place in a museum activity/presentation online. Conditions apply.
1. The confirmation of your pre-booked place is valid for the date, time and event for which the confirmation is issued, and is non-transferable.
2. Please allow time for completing the purchase of your ticket at Counters 6, 7, and 8 of the Museum’s Front Desk, at least 20 minutes before the scheduled commencement of your activity/presentation. You should present your reservation code at the time of ticket purchase.
3. If you do not have your Museum ticket for the presentation in the above-mentioned time limits, your booking may be cancelled and filled by another visitor.
4. You should then proceed to the Information Desk with your ticket.
5. Presentations are conducted with the Whisper Audio Guide System. Whisper Aids are loaned to you at the Museum Information Desk with the temporary deposit of your official identification (Passport, Drivers License or Identification Card.)
6. Visitors with pre-booked place confirmations can enter the Museum through the Visitor’s Priority Aisle/Entrance. Please allow time for your security check and your use of the Museum’s Cloakroom Services, if required.
7. If you wish to cancel your booking please call the Museum at 210 9000900 ext. 100, or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
8. Should the Museum cancel or alter the programmed activity or presentation you will be advised by email, using the email you have used in your booking process.
9. Electronic pre-booking is open up to 30 minutes before the commencement of the scheduled activity.
10. Group bookings (up to 10 people) are not allowed.